Friday, May 30, 2008

It was a great time..

Our first anniversary together.
Thank God I met him.
Keith and I decided to make a blogspot for ourselves.
I just read his post. I cried.
It's just so touching to read his.
God is so real..He made everything perfect.
Besides Keith and my parents being the best thing that has ever happened to me,
God is still my BEST 'thing'.
I love Him for He is the Alpha and the Omega.
I love You, Father in Heaven.

You make the sun rise, and every bird SING.
You give me a heart. A one I'm going to bring.
I love You, Daddy. You are the greatest.

Keith brought me out to eat. He gave me a bouquet of roses. He even gave me a ring! Yes, it's our anniversary ring, not an engagement ring.
I cried on the spot. He even asked the waiters and waitresses and the chef to sing to me. The song "You are my everything..".
Keith is such a romantic. I love him.

Scarr.

No comments: