Sunday, June 1, 2008

God is real

Had church today. Lots of proofs given. That God is real. He exists.
If there is no God, where do we come from? We're not apes. We didn't evolve into one.
He is real. God is real.He is always faithful and true.
Blessed be the name of the Lord. He is good, and all things are possible if you believe in Him.
I know you might have heard this a million times, but have you wondered to yourself, "Does God exist? How am I here?"

There are a lot of testimonies given. True testimonies. God is real. You should check out for yourself. Believe. I'm not converting you. It's up to you if you believe He's real. Let me tell you, He is real.

Many people now seek God . This is because many natural surroundings and happenings are going on around them and they couldn't understand why. Here's a prayer, for you. If you feel that you want to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, please do. I'm not forcing you.
Experience God for yourself. Tell me how is it.

The prayer :
Our Father in Heaven,
I ask for forgiveness. Please forgive my sins , and all the people who have sin against me. Please come into my heart. Make me whole again. I have done many things that have hurt You. I may have worshipped many idols before knowing or believing in You. But now, I cast away all these and accept only You in my life. Please forgive me. I shall forgive my enemies, and all the people who have hurt me in the past. I shall serve You, my Lord. Jesus, please come into my life. Make me whole. I pray that every form of darkness shall be cast away. God, You're my Saviour. I want You in my life right now. Come into my heart. I seal everything under Your precious blood. In Jesus' Mighty name. Amen.

Repeat this prayer day and night. Don't fail. I have experienced the Holy Spirit. That's why I confidently share it with you. For I know, He is real. Very very real. He is strong and mighty.
I hope to see good things happening. I want good news. ;)

No comments: