Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Party Party Fun!!

Went to Mike's house with Pete, Regine, Lisa, May Pinn, Say Inn, and the rest of our friends. It's Mike's happy happy party. I don't know what's it called. There's alcohol. Mike's rich anyway. Can afford loh. Everything is great. Music, fun and friends. Until Regine accidentaly poured some red colored drink I believe is martini on some girl Ivea's shirt. Ivea screamed but Regine look cool. Hmmm. Something's wrong here. Ivea is Raggetta's friend. They are the people who you will see wearing all the low kinds of shirts and sexy clothes. They're nice, anyway. So it's quite shocking to see Ivea and Regine..screaming at each other. I thought they are best friends? I hope they will be friends again, soon. They are such nice people.

I just saw this video in Youtube I want to share it with you. It's about God. It's wonderful! I will post it later. Praise Him!!

//Scarr.

1 comment:

Tania Yeoh said...

Scarrr! Updatessss!